Data Protection Officer
Supporting the Data Protection Officer with:
- Guidance on setting up the role
- Checking the integrity of the role
- Setting reporting parameters
- Outline of an annual audit calendar
- Our top tips for being a DPO on a shoestring budget
- Template audit forms to support checks and evidence results
- Suggested test questions to test colleague knowledge and understanding
- Template Data Protection Impact Assessment
- 3 months’ email support from qualified consultants
for: Compliance controls – Evidencing accountability – Monitoring organisational compliance
DPO Support Package
Are you a DPO with little budget? No additional resource? Not all businesses employ a full time Data Protection Officer so, often, it forms part of the job of a manager with other responsibilities to act as DPO or Data Protection Adviser, the contact for issues and queries relating to data protection.
Not all organisations can afford to fund the DPO or advisory role and there will always be budget restrictions. Our DPO Support Package provides all you need to carry out the DPO role to a good standard, to provide value for money support for data protection compliance for the business and to satisfy the regulator that you are meeting the obligations of the role.
Let us take the strain
Save time by using our DPO Support Package. We have developed a package of suggested audit checks, training and reporting templates and advice based on nearly 20 years’ experience in data protection compliance. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel! Rely on us to provide a solid, annual, audit plan for you to tailor for use in your organisation. We will provide support by email for a period of three months to help get you up to speed and resolve any queries fast.
The DPO Support Package is available to buy. We can also quote for carrying out the role of the DPO.
If you would like information about how we can help then please get in touch.
Call us on 01283 516 983 or mobile 0753 850 1056 or email using the contact form: