Data Protection Officer
Supporting the Data Protection Officer with:
- Guidance on setting up the role to avoid DPO conflict of interest
- Checking the integrity of the role for independent assurance
- Setting reporting parameters to keep senior management informed
- Annual audit calendar outline to fit peaks and troughs in other work
- Top tips for the DPO on a shoestring budget helping to keep costs down
- Template audit forms to support checks + evidence results for easy auditing
- Pre-defined Q&As to test colleagues’ knowledge and understanding
- Template Data Protection Impact Assessment to support colleagues
- email support from qualified Data Protection Consultants for peace of mind
for: Compliance controls – Evidencing accountability – Monitoring organisational compliance
DPO Support Package
Are you a “DPO on a Shoestring Budget“? No additional resource? Not all businesses employ a full time Data Protection Officer so, often, it forms part of the job of a manager with other responsibilities to act as DPO or Data Protection Adviser, the contact for issues and queries relating to data protection.
We can help organisations to “Grow Their Own” DPO with consulting support and our compliance framework.
Our Data Protection Compliance Support package provides all you need to carry out the DPO role to a good standard, to provide value for money support for data protection compliance for the business and to satisfy the regulator that you are meeting the obligations of the role.
Let us take the strain
Save time by using our Data Protection Compliance Support package. We have developed a compliance framework to document the data protection controls in place and we provide suggested audit checks to carry out. We can carry out some of the audit checks on your behalf. We also have online general UK data protection training for your colleagues.
Watch our video on carrying out a DPIA risk assessment here
If you would like information about how we can help then please get in touch.
Call us on 0753 850 1056 or email using the contact form: